Ever wonder how a 3D printer works and how to design a object? Well you have found the right camp!
Design your own project on the computer, enlarge it, upload it on the 3D printer, prepare your 3D printer and launch the printing.
You can bring your projects home with you and show them to your parents at the end of the camp.
If you are between 8 and 11 years old, come have a good time:
- creating new projects
- Make objects with 3D pens
- Learn how to use 3D design
- Use a 3D printer
- Use Lego with the object you have created
- Create your 1st object and more
- Make new friends.
- And more
The maximum number of participants is 12 per session for one week.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional informations for the camp.
from 9 a.m to 4p.m
February 18th to 22nd 2019
- 733 Euclid St NW, Washington, DC 20001